Each year we hold two taster sessions for prospective candidates who are considering applying to be a BBG. Candidates must be from one of the schools who have been invited to provide BBGs for that current year.
Details of the sessions are as follows:
- Each school can bring a maximum of 8 students each. The choice of who attends is up to the school, although it should be noted that these sessions are not for recalls
- The school representative or another member of staff must accompany the students to the session
- The sessions take place at the AELTC Community Sports Ground, 216 Grand Drive, Raynes Park, SW20 9NB
- The dates of this years sessions are Monday 15 October and Tuesday 30 October from 4.00-6.00pm. Arrival from 3.30pm onwards please.
- Students should attend in their school PE kit, ensuring that their hair is tied back and shirt tucked in. You should also ensure that you bring with you trainers to wear on the indoor courts, these should not be worn to the venue, as they need to be clean
- Although this session is not assessed, we expect the highest standard of behaviour / appearance and as such no jewellery or make up should be worn, and prospective candidates should not be chewing
Taster Sessions for the 2019 programme are now complete.