I'm having problems logging in. What should I do?
- Check that you are using the correct UserID Remember, if you are a returning BBG you already have a UserID; Please do not re-register as a new user.
- Check you are using the correct password, remember that the password is case sensitive
- If you have forgotten your password, please use the 'Forgot Password' facility on the login page. A new password will be sent to the e-mail address you entered at registration.
- If you are still having difficulty please complete the Contact Us form with details of your problem.
How much training is there?
Some basic training will be done at schools in the autumn term. From February each prospective ballboy/girl will attend at least one training session a week apart from specified half terms and Easter holidays. Training sessions last between 2 and 2½ hours.
When is the closing date for completing an application?
- The online modules are only available until - Wednesday 31 October at 6pm
- Application and photo approval deadline for recalls (accepted in 2016 or 2017) - Friday 16 November at 6pm
- Application and photo approval deadline for new Applicants - Friday 23 November at 6pm
- There are no exceptions to the deadlines
Do I have to complete the online modules in one session?
No. You can login to the BBG pre-training course as many times as you like.
I don't go to any of the schools listed on your schools page. Can I still apply to be a ballboy/girl?
While you are more than welcome to take our online course even if you do not attend one of these schools, we only accept pupils from the listed schools.
Can I print out the registration form and send it in by post?
No. Only online applications will be accepted.