Get Set, Get Active Fund
Please note that the Get Set, Get Active Fund has now closed. We will reopen for applications in early 2019. Please follow us on Twitter @WimbledonFdn or visit our website www.wimbledon.com/foundation for more news about our grants and community activities.
How To Apply
To apply for a grant from the Get Set, Get Active Fund you will need to complete and submit the online application form and supporting documents. Make sure you have read our Get Set, Get Active Fund Guidelines before you apply. Only one application per organisation can be submitted to the Get Set, Get Active Fund.
All applicants need to register to be able to login, save and return to complete their applications. Guidance notes are available next to the questions on the right-hand side of the screen.
- Applications must be submitted with the following supporting documents:
- Your organisation’s governing document (e.g. your constitution or memorandum and articles)
- Most recently audited or independently examined accounts
- Safeguarding Policy (to include a named Safeguarding Officer and check references are to DBS not CRB)
- Copy of Affiliation to National Governing Body (if applicable)
Supporting documents should only be uploaded at the very end of the process when you are ready to submit, as attachments will only attach and be saved on final submission.Log into your application
We can only accept applications which are completed and submitted online. Applications submitted in any other way will not be acknowledged or eligible for assessment. A PDF of the application questions is available for reference and can be downloaded below:PDF application questions - not for submission