Get Set, Get Active Fund
About the Wimbledon Foundation
The Wimbledon Foundation, established in 2013, is the charity of The All England Lawn Tennis Club. Our mission is to use the resources and heritage of the Club and The Championships to help change people’s lives and make a positive difference.
- The Wimbledon Foundation aims to help change people’s lives through :
- Strengthening our local community - Helping people in the boroughs of Merton and Wandsworth
- Supporting healthy lives - Enabling good mental and physical health for all
- Developing young people - Creating opportunities to learn skills for life
- Helping those in need - Supporting charities related to the Club and The Championships
For more information about the Wimbledon Foundation please visit our website: Wimbledon.com/Foundation
For Get Set, Get Active Fund queries contact Grants and Community Officer Kate, by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone: 020 8971 2707.